?TPS Votes Against Arming Teachers + Three Cars Stolen In South Toledo
hey neighbors It’s Thursday in Toledo and I’m back in your inbox to get you caught up on the most important things happening in our community today.
First, today’s weather:
Hot with plenty of sunshine. High: 91 Low: 69.
Here’s to the wonderful local business who sponsors this newsletter. Check out what they can do for you:
Jane Haley of ReMax Preferred Associates makes buying and selling a home easy. She has 30+ years of knowledge and experience selling Toledo and its suburbs and takes away all the fear and worry out of the process. Visit Jane here to learn more, or contact her today at [email protected] She wants help!
Click here to get your business featured in this spot.
Here are the top five stories in Toledo today:
- the Sylvania Fireworks display has been rescheduled to Jul 8 due to staffing issues. (La Prensa)
- Check out three upcoming open houses in and around the Toledo area. (Toledo Patch)
- the Toledo Police Department and the Buffalo Soldiers spoke to students at Freedom School about gun safety on Tuesday. (WTOL)
- the University of Toledo will receive new equipment to help map out its underground utilities that will help with future construction. (WNWO NBC 24)
- Women of Toledo has created Girls Huba summer program that aims to help educate female students about STEM education throughout the summer. (WTVG)
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start this Thursday. See you all tomorrow morning for another update!
— brad king
About me: I have been a lifelong Northwest Ohio native and University of Toledo grad (Go Rockets!). I’m old enough to remember when the Mud Hens were still playing in Maumee. The Glass City has seen some amazing revitalization and I am so excited to share every update with you!
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Toledo Daily? Contact me at [email protected]