45th RE/MAX Convention Introduces New Tools, Resources and U.S. Healthcare Option for Most Productive Network in Real Estate
ORLANDO, Fla., March 25, 2021 / PRNewswire / – For the first time, RE / MAX hosted its annual meeting in a hybrid format with a virtual and personal experience option at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Florida. R4 Your Way had a total of more than 6,000 participants from more than 60 countries. In another premiere, the event was open to all industry professionals and showed more agents than ever before the first-class benefits of RE / MAX membership.
CEO of RE / MAX Holdings, Inc. Adam Tales officially opened the event during the opening session and was accompanied by the Chief Customer Officer Nick Baileyas well as personal financial advisor expert Dave Ramsey. The program highlighted the achievements of the global real estate network’s 135,000+ real estate agents in 2020 and announced what is coming for one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services.
Globally, RE / MAX agents closed over 1.78 million transaction pages in 2020, the highest sum since 2005 and the second highest in the network’s history. Once again, Contos noted that the network can proudly say that “no one in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX”. *
“In part, it’s the power of association. Productive people want to be matched with other productive people. And that’s exactly what you will find at RE / MAX,” Contos said during the opening session of the event.
The event ended with Good Afternoon RE / MAX hosted by the Chief Customer Officer Nick Bailey. The session was created in the same format as Good Morning RE / MAX, a virtual talk show that was presented live at last year’s R4 Convention and has since aired 24 episodes virtually on the We Are RE / MAX Facebook page. The program brings advice and content from industry experts to the homes and offices of agents and brokers worldwide.
“There is only vision, innovation and our attitude to embrace this,” said RE /MAX CCO Nick Bailey. “And we welcome it here at RE / MAX because, in our opinion, the future looks very, very bright. Level up!”
Highlights and announcements from the 45th Annual Meeting include:
- The health benefits provided by ABO (America’s Back Office) offer insurance coverage from almost all US RE / MAX subsidiaries April 1st
An innovative program called “Health Benefits Provided by ABO” starts on April 1st to remove barriers to affordable health insurance for 1099 RE / MAX agents and their families. This program is open to RE / MAX agents in the United States (except) Hawaii) and applicants who complete the registration steps have effective cover on the first day of the following month. Dental and vision plans will also be available.
- RE / MAX donations to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals exceeded $ 170 million since the beginning of the partnership
In 2020 RE / MAX agents and offices in the US and Canada donated more than $ 8.3 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, which helps over 10 million children and families. As part of the RE / MAX Miracle Home program, every dollar donated stays local in one of the 170 CMN hospitals in the US and US Canada. The sale of miracle masks on RE / MAX social media channels, launched late last year in response to the COVID-19 crisis, contributed to this $ 17,520 on the cause until today.
- RE / MAXSM’s megaphone continues to evolve, offering next generation content and automation
The Megaphone Platform provides ultimate efficiency in marketing an agent’s business. Agents can choose from hundreds of new design templates or from a listing package that automatically generates print advertising, social graphics and digital ads. You can order and print or download printable PDFs to distribute your content seamlessly on the Internet. They can use geo-targeting and other segmentation tools to ensure their messages get to the right audience at the right time, in the right place. Automation further streamlines marketing, helping agents save time and focus on building their business.
- With the new collaboration with Snappr, photography with stunning lists just got easy
The latest addition to the ever-growing list of RE / MAX marketing tools helps agents find and hire verified photographers with just a few clicks. Snappr compares agents with talented local photographers who provide professional, edited photos within 48 hours of the scheduled shoot. The Snappr app allows agents to seamlessly upload photos to websites, listings, and more.
- Top trainer Judy LaDeur, Jared James, Verl Workman, Jon Cheplak, Tom Ferry and Dermot Buffini offer exclusive sessions at RE / MAX University
Some of real estate’s most prestigious touring coaches will be sharing their best tools and insights for success in a new “Coaches Corner” series at RE / MAX University®. The new training program helps cement the platform as a pre-eminent professional development target in the industry. The 30 minute coaching sessions begin March 31, with new episodes published by November 2021.
- Additional educational resources added to RE / MAX University and announced on R4 include:
- FairHaven: This NAR tool simulates the agent experience to help agents ensure they are complying with fair living rules and regulations.
- RE / MAX 101: Start Now: A great introduction to the world of RE / MAX with a 3.5 hour agent course providing insights from RE / MAX experts in technology, marketing and luxury.
- REAL teams from Workman Success Systems: Partners can register their team or group for 12 months of coaching Verl Workman.
- The Complete Agent Development Program: A new set of self-paced learning paths that cover the critical business activities to agent success through lead generation, lead conversion, and business learning paths.
- C2EX program (REALTORS® Commitment to Excellence): With the C2EX endorsement of the National Association of REALTORS®, REALTORS® can evaluate, improve and present its highest level of professionalism.
- Richard Robbins: Agents can become RRI certified agents to increase their production and sales effectiveness.
Pictures from the opening session 2021 and the RE / MAX R4 convention 2021 can be found here.
* Based on transactions in residential areas.
Via the RE / MAX network
As one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors, RE / MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE / MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with over 135,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX when measured by the transaction pages of residential real estate. RE / MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail LinigerWith an innovative, entrepreneurial culture that offers its agents and franchisees the flexibility to run their businesses with great independence. RE / MAX agents have lived, worked, and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars each year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE / MAX, search for home listings, or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news on RE / MAX, visit news.remax.com.
SOURCE RE / MAX, LLC