Commercial Real Estate News 08-17-21 |
15. AZ Ave and Chandler Blvd. Photo credit: AZRE
1. American real estate advisor has acquired Goodyear logistics center, a 901.7KSF Class A industrial property at 575 S. 143rd Avenue in Goodyear for an undisclosed amount. The seller not named was represented by National CBRE partners. The property is managed by Lincoln Property Company and is currently leased by Cooper Fratt from CBRE.
2. Acacia Capital Corporation bought Arrival in Ocotillo, a 272-unit apartment building in Chandler for $ 95.65 million. CBRETyler Anderson, Sean Cunningham, Asher Gunter and Matt Pesch from Phoenix Institutional Apartment Buildings represent the seller, FPA multi-family.
3. Macquarie wealth management bought HOMELAND, an experiential Class A office remodel with next generation amenities located at 7878 N. 16th Street, Phoenix, for $ 56.5 million. JLLBenjamin Geelan and Brian Ackerman represented George Oliver when selling a building.
4th let’s Dance bought a vacant two story 200 KSF vacant office building at 8877 N. Gainey Center Drive, Scottsdale for $ 39 million Cushman & Wakefield‘s Dave Carder and Scott Boardman in Phoenix represented the buyer, Fred Darche and Spencer Nast with Lee & coworkers represented the seller. The building was previously owned by a. occupied Fortune 100 insurance company.
5. A New York buyer has bought 92Forty Scottsdale Apartments, a 110-unit apartment building on 9240 East Redfield Road, Scottsdale, for $ 35 million APRA Capital, LLC. ABI apartment buildingPhoenix-based Institutional Apartment Group – Alon Shnitzer, Rue Bax, Eddie Chang and Doug Lazovick – supported the transaction.
6th Richmond America Homes and Oakwood homes bought in nearly 80 acres Cross Creek Ranch, east of NEC West Vah Ki Inn Road and North Skousen Road, Coolidge, for $ 27.5 million. Organization for land consultantsThe homebuilding team of Ben Heglie, Bret Rinehart and Ryan Semro represented the buyer.
7th TerraCap Management LLC bought Airport technology center, a two-story, two-story Class A office building in Phoenix, for $ 24.6 million Lone Star Fund. Chad Littell and Chris Toci from Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller.
8th. André Golnazarian acquired 114-unit portfolio, consisting of the 48 units Wilshire Place Apartment community at 6721 N. 25th Drive, the 44 unit Canyon Greens Community at 6310 N. Black Canyon Highway and the 22 unit Maryland Palms Parish at 2507 W. Maryland Avenue for a total of $ 15 million. Paul Bay and Darrell Moffitt with Marcus & Millichap mediates the buyer and all three objects are listed and sold exclusively on behalf of the seller – both private individuals.
9. An unknown buyer bought +/- 307 acres in the NEC of Rainbow Road and MC-85, Buckeye for $ 9.725 million. Brad Kuiper, Howard Weinstein and Patty Lafferty from The land agency represent the seller, Rainbow & Monroe 480, LLC. The property has a dairy farm and irrigated farmland. The lamb family ran a dairy on this site for many years.
10. An unknown buyer has bought Porto Fino, a 66-unit apartment complex at 3547 E. Van Buren Street, Phoenix, for $ 8.35 million. Zack Mishkin, Senior Vice President at ORION investment properties, has negotiated the transaction. The sellers were not named.
11. Sunlit chemical bought 17 acres of Mack Real Estate Group near Seventh Avenue and Alameda Road in the Mack Innovation Park, for $ 8.2 million. Sunlit Chemical is the first known provider to announce a property purchase to serve Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.’s massive North Phoenix facility.
12th Prop 13, LLC bought ± 10.2 acres of land at SWC from Loop 202 and Cooper Road, Chandler for $ 4.885 million. NAI horizon‘s Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek and Gabe Ortega represented the seller, DDC Hotels, Inc. The buyer was represented by Greg Laing with Phoenix commercial advisor.
13th Sierra Vista Mall Realty Holdings, LLC bought The mall in Sierra Vista, a 437.9 KSF, single story, enclosed mall located in 2200 El Mercado Loop, Sierra Vista, for $ 4.265 million Sierra Vista Mall, LLC. Nancy McClure from CBRE in Tucson together with Phil Voorhees, Jimmy Slusher, Trent Steeves from CBRE’s National Retail Partners – West represented the seller.
14th Cabana Southern, LLC bought ± 8.63 acres on Southern Avenue and Crismon Road, Mesa for $ 3.8 million. NAI horizon‘s Laurel Lewis represented the buyer. The seller, Sunny Acres, LLC and Montgomery 320, LLC was represented by Rick Brandt’s real estate office.
fifteen. Bruce D. Raskin bought 3.83 acres of land on SWC from Arizona Avenue and Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, for $ 3.775 million Next generation development.
16. A private investor from Paradise Valley bought 1.2 acres of alluvial land on SWC on 24th Street and Campbell Avenue, Phoenix, for $ 2.15 million. The Phoenix is based Vestis group Natan Jacobs and Matt Morrell’s commercial brokerage team negotiated the sale of the retail building on behalf of the seller, a private investor from Phoenix. Andy Kroot from Kroot & Partner represent the buyer.
17th Jason and Tonja Howard bought a 10.6KSF industrial building at 9321 N. 94th Street, Scottsdale for $ 2 million from MASH LLC. Steve Grossoehme from Rein & Großöhme commercial real estate Representing sellers and buyers.
18th Highland Valley Partners, LLC, rented 104.7 KSF commercial space from US REIF Tucson Commerce Center Arizona, LLC, lies in the Tucson Commerce Center, 3000 E. Elvira Road, Tucson. Jesse Blum, industry specialist with Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR, represented the landlord.
19th NAI horizonIsy Sonabend and Drew Eisen represent the tenant, JDS Industries in a 91 month commercial lease for 64KSF at 9191 W. Buckeye Road, Tolleson. Landlord, CRP / MarWest was represented by Gary Anderson with Cushman & Wakefield.
20th Array technologies moves from its current Chandler office and becomes 28.6KSF at. rent Hines‘ Chandler Viridian Office development. Andrew Medley out JLL Array technologies represented. The leasing team that Hines represented on the deal included Jerry Roberts and Pat Boyle Cushman and Wakefield.
21. KOAM rented 20KSF in the Phoenix Warehouse District as the company’s first west coast location. Josh Wyss and Christian Coraggio with Cushman & Wakefield represent KOAM in the lease and Scott Wily and Todd Hamilton City-wide commercial real estate represented the owner of the building at 1323 E. Jackson Street.
22nd NAI horizonIsy Sonabend and Drew Eisen represent the tenant, Elliot Electric Supply, Inc. in a 127 month industrial lease for SF 13,000 at 1205 N. Elideo Felix Jr. Way, Avondale. Landlord, BHRP OZ JV II, LLC was represented by Mike Gilbert with Cushman & Wakefield.