Commercial, residential building coming to Riverstone
Cornerstone, a four story commercial and residential building, is under construction shortly on the southwest corner of Riverstone Drive and Beebe Blvd. (across from Red Robin) in Riverstone.
The building will include office space on the first floor, six condominiums on the second and third floors, and three penthouses (overlooking Riverstone Pond) on the fourth floor. The residential units will have an underground car park.
Ginno Construction is the builder, and Architects West designed the place. For office space, contact Casey Brazil at 208-770-2590 and for condominiums, Nikole Cummings at 208-664-9955.
The Fixture Gallery
Opening in Dalton
The Fixture Gallery, specializing in decorative plumbing for kitchens and bathrooms, will soon open in Suite 3 of Dalton Corner Plaza at 8625 Government Way.
Showroom consultants Joe Bersch and Jessica Ingram hold design consultations from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. It is a division of neighboring Consolidated Plumbing.
Telephone 208-500-2005. Check www.thefixturegallery.com.
opens on Government Way
BidMore2Win Auctions is a veteran-owned, family-run auction house that accepts shipments. It opened in Suite 14 of the Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
All bids start at $ 3 on Friday through Wednesday weekly auctions. Owners Rod and Kathleen Brinson say the reputation is built on honesty and integrity for a great customer experience.
The opening times are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays. Product photographers are Shelby Barker and Bruce Twitchel. Phone 208-755-7086. Check www.bidmore2win.com.
The car closes on June 11th
Hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday, 11am to 3pm, but The Dipper closes June 11th at the Gibbs Center at 1500 Northwest Boulevard.
The owners will be relocating to the Boise area. Phone 208-964-3419. Email [email protected]
Now the tidbits
- One of the new locations in the Fairgrounds Center (4055 Government Way) is Nex Level Grafix.
- New locations at Silver Lake Mall include Macadamia Coffee, Love Local, All Fired Up, Tatort Entertainment, American Heritage, and BS workwear
- Back Forty Real Estate is located at 311 CdA Ave.
* A new Jitterz coffee stand is located at 7925 N. Ramsey.
- The Two Lakes Motel is nearing completion at 320 E. Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Stormin ‘Norman’s ship saloon is at 314 N. Fourth.
- Embers By The Green will be Dr. be in Post Falls.
- A “Coming Soon” sign for Consign Furniture & Jewelry is located on the southeast corner of Lancaster Road and Warren Street.
- Be careful to let something break into the ShopKo building … possibly the Sportsman’s & Ski house.
- A new commercial and residential building will be built on Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- North Idaho Physical Therapy will have a new location on Schneidmiller Ave. in Post Falls.
- Killer Burger will have its first location in Idaho near the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
- Watch out for big changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- There is a new petrol station supermarket in the northeast corner of Atlas in Seltice.
- Truck manufacturing company Kenworth is planning a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- A large warehouse complex and new corporate headquarters for Steel Structures of America will be built on Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa is on Canfield Ave.
- The CdA Corner Store adds a downtown kitchen and tables.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- The Takara restaurant is located in the city center.
- Perfect Fit Alterations on Aqua Ave. will be closed on June 1st after 40 years. So customers have to pick up their items. Phone 208-818-6306.
- The 1015 Ironwood building will house Element Dental and administrative offices for Northwest Dental Benefits.
- Schmidty’s burgers will be E. Sherman at 1524.
- In a 120 room boutique hotel, the Outback Steakhouse is located on Northwest Boulevard and off I-90.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will significantly expand its building on Highway 95.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy’s in Post Falls.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen is located at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction and connects to the downtown Moose Lounge.
- On CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D’s Eatery, a new motel is under construction.
- Safe Splash will soon open on Kathleen Avenue.
- Stealing ideas from someone is plagiarism. Stealing from many is research.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]