HGTV Host Tamara Day and Master Sommelier Alpana Singh Are Keynote Speakers for The RE/MAX Collection 9th Annual Luxury Forum
DENVER, 23 August 2021 / PRNewswire / – Today, the RE / MAX collection® Brand announced their keynote speakers – HGTV’s Bargain Mansions host Tamara day and master sommelier® Alpana Singh – and other prominent session hosts for the 9th annual RE / MAX Collection Luxury Forum. The business building event at the JW Marriott Camelback Resort (5402 E. Lincoln Drive) in Scottsdale At 27.-28. Oct, RE / MAX is open to luxury agents and guests.
The signature event of the luxury brand RE / MAX is returning to a personal format this autumn with market knowledge, industry expertise and pioneering speakers. In addition to productivity, the forum will primarily focus on methods of proactivity for luxury professionals. Attendees will gain deeper insights into finding and serving new customers, using social media to reinforce local markets, and maximizing The Luxury Launchpad – an innovative new dashboard developed by The RE / MAX Collection® Brand.
The keynote speaker Tamara Day, who is also CEO and founder of Growing Days Home and Growing Days Design, is known for her brand-typical design style of “casual luxury”. She is a master at combining glamorous accents with a cozy, livable atmosphere that makes living spaces both practical and beautiful. Participants will learn how she and her team transform large, neglected homes into handcrafted masterpieces of art.
Alpana Singh achieved the unimaginable at the age of 26 by passing the final level of the Masters Sommelier exam, becoming the youngest woman in the world. The exam has a 3% pass rate with 262 professionals worldwide having earned the title of Master Sommelier since the organization was founded in 1977. Singh has since hosted the Emmy-winning television show Check Please! At Chicago’s PBS station and has three restaurants in. opened Illinois.
“We are very excited to give luxury professionals the opportunity to learn from a range of relevant and incredible speakers,” says Anne Miller, RE / MAX Vice President for Luxury. “Our annual Luxury Forum is a prime opportunity for agents to network, share best practices, discuss solutions, and make referral connections. This year’s Luxury Forum attendees will leave with practical knowledge that they can immediately apply to their business.”
In addition to the keynote speakers, the two-day event also offers sessions from:
- Anthony Askowitz, Realtor / Owner, RE / MAX Advance Realty – Askowitz runs a successful dual office Florida Mediation of 165 agents – and a history as the top listing company in the world Miami Market.
- Baris Kilicarslan, Expert Trainer, RE / MAX Turkey–Kilicarslan inspires and informs real estate professionals in Turkey, the USA, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Romania, Greece and Austria for more than 12 years.
- Nate Martinez, Sales Rep / Owner, RE / MAX Professionals – Martinez leads the Nate Martinez Team, a high-profile, productive group that lists and sells some of the most desirable homes in Great phoenix.
- Anne Miller – RE / MAX Vice President, Luxury – Miller leads the Luxury team at RE / MAX, LLC, supporting luxury agents around the world with ever expanding programs, services and innovations.
- James Schwartz, RE / MAX Vice President, Marketing and Media Strategies – Schwartz leads the digital marketing, media, brand marketing and creative services departments for RE / MAX, LLC in a role that perfectly blends his original mindset and strategic perspective.
- Darren tacklet, Co-founder of RTT Home Group, RE / MAX Fine Properties – Tackett was a leader in Arizona Real estate for over 20 years. He has extensive experience in the luxury real estate, golf community, land and property sales, property development, investment property and distressed property sectors.
As an additional bonus, participants can also register for the all-day certification course to become a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist ™ (CLHMS), which will take place on Friday October 29th.
Registration for the Luxury Forum, what costs $ 299, is limited and open until the day of the event. An early bird rate of $ 249 is available until August 31. Click here to register.
Via the RE / MAX network
As one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors, RE / MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE / MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX when measured by residential transaction pages. RE / MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture that gives its agents and franchisees the flexibility to run their businesses with great independence. RE / MAX agents have lived, worked, and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars each year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. Visit www.remax.com to learn more about RE / MAX, browse housing listings, or find a representative in your community. For the latest news about RE / MAX, please visit news.remax.com.
SOURCE RE / MAX, LLC