Olympian Apolo Ohno and Legendary Gymnastics Coach Valorie Kondos Field Named Keynote Speakers for 8th Annual The RE/MAX Collection Luxury Forum
DENVER, August 26, 2020 / PRNewswire / – The RE / MAX Collection today announced a list of distinguished speakers for its luxury forum, which will be held virtually September 24th of 8.00 a.m. to 12.40 p.m. MT. The annual event is hosted by the luxury division of RE / MAX and is one of the leading training and education programs for luxury brokers in the real estate industry.
This year’s speakers include:
(PRNewsfoto / RE / MAX, LLC)
- Apolo Ohno, a short-distance speed skater and the most decorated US Winter Olympics in history, promising an authentic and personal keynote about overcoming uncertainty, pivot and reinvention.
- Valorie Kondos Field, Legendary “National Coach of the Year” for the seven-time NCAA Champions UCLA gymnastics team who will be teaching transformative leadership.
- # 1 Worldwide Residential RE / MAX Agent Jordan Cohen, back by popular request to share his secrets of success.
- Louise Guido, Executive Director of Real Estate for the Wall Street Journal and Associate Publisher of MansionGlobal.com, providing insights into how COVID changed real estate forever and how luxury agents can benefit from it.
- Peter Schravemade, Strategic Relationship Manager at BoxBrownie.com, explains how you can achieve outstanding marketing performance.
- Tami Simms, Expert Trainer of the Institute for Luxury Real Estate Marketing, giving advice on what luxury real estate marketing looks like in a new era.
“Success as a luxury agent has always required an unwavering commitment to excellence and superior market knowledge – and in today’s world, a willingness to reinvent yourself to meet new challenges,” he said Anne Miller, Vice President, Luxury and Commerce for RE / MAX. “Each speaker will share their own story of resilience and provide the tools and expertise needed to differentiate themselves in the highly competitive luxury market.”
An optional addition to the event is the “Luxury Live” course from the Institute for Luxury Real Estate Marketing at Friday September 25th. The intensive course in the sale and marketing of luxury real estate is the first step towards becoming a member of the institute and receiving the certification as a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist ™ (CLHMS).
Registration for the RE / MAX Collection Luxury Forum is now available for RE / MAX partners at the price of $ 75 and can be found here. Registration for the “Luxury Live” course is additional $ 495.
beginning of the month September 14thThe RE / MAX Commercial Symposium will include a global array of experts on strategies for success for the new normal. As the retail landscape evolves in the face of the pandemic, speakers like Gregory Fine, Executive Vice President and CEO of the CCIM Institute, provides insights to help commercial practitioners thrive. Interested RE / MAX partners can find out more and register here.
Via the RE / MAX network
As one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors, RE / MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE / MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with over 130,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX when measured by the transaction pages of residential real estate. Dedicated to innovation and change in the real estate industry, RE / MAX launched Motto Mortgage, a groundbreaking mortgage franchisor, in 2016 and acquired booj, a real estate technology company, in 2018. RE / MAX agents have lived, worked, and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars each year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE / MAX, search for home listings, or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news on RE / MAX, visit news.remax.com.
SOURCE RE / MAX, LLC