RE/MAX Again Has More of the Nation’s 1,000 Top Agents Than Any Other Brand, According to the 16th Annual REALTrends + Tom Ferry “The Thousand” Rankings
DENVER, June 11, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Two highly regarded industry rankings released today based on 2020 home sales bring new accolades to the real estate leader. * According to the prestigious REALTrends + Tom Ferry ranking, “The Thousand,” the participation evaluates US agents by number of homes sold in 2020 and by sales volume, RE /MAX has more of the most prolific real estate agents in the country than any other brand. This is the eighth year in a row RE /MAX Agents have the most rankings for most of the transaction pages in “The Thousand”.
In addition, the global real estate franchisor had over 3,100 brokers who qualify for REALTrends + Tom Ferrys America’s Best Real Estate Professionals list – a related ranking of real estate agents.
“The recognition of our agents on the REALTrends + Tom ferry Rankings is evidence of the enormous talent, professionalism and commitment in our extensive network, “says RE /MAX president Nick Bailey, also based on the strong performance of over 3,100 RE /MAX Agents Listed on America’s Best Real Estate Professionals List. “Earning these awards year after year is an incredible achievement, especially given the challenges of 2020. Reputable industry surveys such as this confirm that RE /MAX Agents never miss a beat and can be successful under any circumstances. ”
Via ‘The Thousand’ and ‘America’s Best’ rankings
The REALTrends “The Thousand”, announced annually in the Wall Street Journal, ranks the participating US real estate agents according to the number of houses sold in the previous year and according to sales volume.
Composed of a record number of over 18,000 individual producers and team leaders, America’s Best Real Estate Professionals is the industry’s largest ranking of real estate agents based on homes sold and includes the qualifiers for The Thousand who essentially top each category. Both “The Thousand” and “America’s Best” consist of five categories, and each category has two sub-categories – one for pages and one for sales volume.
The five categories are: individual producers, small teams, medium teams, large teams and mega teams. This is the first year that the polls have been jointly announced.
RE/MAX Placements in ‘The Thousand’
Of the 1,000 rankings by transaction pages and sales volume, RE /MAX Agents took up 148 seats – more than any other brand. Of the 502 individuals and teams who complete the most home transactions, 149 (30%) were RE /MAX Agents. RE/MAX Agents received the highest number of rankings for most transaction pages for eight years from 2014-2021.
Notable recognitions from RE /MAX Agents and teams in the REAL Trends + Tom Ferry “The Thousand” 2020 ranking include:
Category individual producers
- Carlos Alvarez placeholder image With re /MAX Total in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on place 10 of the transaction pages with 326 and on place 183 for sales with $ 103 million.
- Jordan Cohen With re /MAX An in Westlake Village, California, reached 24th place in sales with in $ 295 million.
- In this category of individual producers, the mean number of home sales for the 71 qualified RE /MAX Agent was 153 last year, 15 times the median brokerage of 10 ** reported by the National Association of Realtors.
Category for small teams
- team Robert Sifrit from RE /MAX Anchor properties in Punta Gorda, Florida, reached the number 2 transaction site with 454.
- The Bowen team with RE /MAX Real estate group in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, 25th place in sales with $ 241 million.
Medium teams category
- Ten RE /MAX Teams placed in the top 15 transaction sites, led by Pam and Barry’s team in 3rd place with RE /MAX Professionals in Lawton, Oklahoma. The team sold 596 homes.
- The David Banks Team with RE /MAX At the bay in Portland, Maine, 16th place in sales with $ 247 million.
Category for large teams Teams
- The Matthews team with RE /MAX Legends in Spring, Texas, 1st place of the transaction pages with 1,653 pages and 7th place of the volume with $ 439 million.
- The House Depot Team with RE /MAX Secured in Maitland, Florida, earned sixth place in the pages with 677.
Mega teams category
- Three RE /MAX Teams in the top 20 for both sides and volume:
- Gary Ashtons The Ashton Real Estate Group with RE /MAX Advantage in Nashville, Tennessee, took 10th place with 2,271 transaction pages and 9th place with volume $ 832 million.
- Ryan O’Neills RE’s Minnesota Real Estate Team /MAX Advantage plus in Bloomington, Minnesota, 14th place with 1,956 transaction pages and 17th place for volume with $ 606 million.
- The RE Robert Dekanski team /MAX 1st Advantage in 19th place with 1,730 pages and 14th in volume with $ 648 million.
RE/MAX Sales reps continue to demonstrate what is possible when seasoned, productive brokers capitalize on the leading real estate brand’s many unique competitive advantages. In the first half of 2021, three major US industry rankings – The REAL Trends 500, RISMedia Power Broker Top 1,000, and T3 Sixty Mega 1,000 – showed that RE /MAX Large brokerage agents are selling 2 to 1 better than the competition on average based on 2020 transaction pages.
About the RE /MAX network
As one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors, RE /MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE /MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with nearly 140,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX® based on residential transaction pages. RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture that gives its agents and franchisees the flexibility to run their businesses with great independence. RE/MAX Agents have lived, worked, and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars each year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE /MAXto search for property listings or to find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news on RE /MAX, please visit news.remax.com.
* Study by the MMR Strategy Group on unsupported perception
** The 2021 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile reports that the median number of transaction pages for “Housing Specialists” in 2020 was 10.
SOURCE RE /MAX, GMBH