RE/MAX Donations to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Cross $160 Million Mark
DENVER, April 9, 2020 / PRNewswire / – In 2019, RE / MAX had subsidiaries in the US and Canada donated $ 9.8 million to the hospitals of the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN), which have exceeded the total of donations in the 28 years since the partnership began $ 160 million.
The RE / MAX Miracle Home program, where many agents make a donation after a transaction is completed, is the cornerstone of the partnership between RE / MAX and CMN Hospitals. Agents also raise funds in a number of other ways, including organizing live auctions and hosting community festivals.
(PRNewsfoto / RE / MAX, LLC)
“When we work together, great things happen,” he said Mike Reagan, RE / MAX Senior Vice President, Industry Relations and Global Growth and Development. “These funds help hospitals provide comfort, treatment and hope to each of the nine million children North America who visits a CMN hospital every year. This milestone in fundraising is a testament to our agents ‘passion for CMN Hospitals’ mission to transform children’s health to transform the future. ”
The announcement rounds off #ChildrensHospitalsWeek, an annual campaign to raise awareness of the critical and often life-saving medical care provided by local children’s hospitals. With healthcare workers at the forefront of children’s hospitals to keep patients safe during the coronavirus outbreak, financial support has never been more important. CMN Hospitals worked with corporate partners to bring the movement online after the in-person event was canceled Orlando Florida.
RE / MAX participated through a variety of activations:
- Two child prodigies appeared in the @REMAX Instagram account takeovers. Aubrey shared a makeup tutorial for the perfect virtual tour and Vinny shared ways to stay busy and have fun while staying at home.
- The four-part “Home” video series reminded RE / MAX agents of the power their donations have to change lives.
- RE / MAX agent Anna Gilsinger of Indiana shared her personal story about why she supports CMN hospitals.
- RE / MAX agents reminded followers of the risk coronavirus poses to immunocompromised children and shared graphics on social media as part of “Who Do You Stay Home For?” From CMN Hospitals. Campaign.
- To keep patients emotionally engaging in social distancing, RE / MAX, LLC staff have read children’s books for patients at Colorado Children’s Hospital.
“The goal of content on RE / MAX social media channels is to inspire and uplift our audiences,” he said Kerry McGovern, Vice President for Communication at RE / MAX. “A message of hope has never been more important, and that is exactly what CMN hospitals offer the patients in their care. We are proud to support their incredible work through this campaign.”
Find out more about the partnership between RE / MAX and CMN Hospitals in RE / MAX News.
Via the RE / MAX network
As one of the world’s leading real estate franchisors, RE / MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE / MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with over 130,000 agents in more than 110 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE / MAX when measured by the transaction pages of residential real estate. Dedicated to innovation and change in the real estate industry, RE / MAX launched Motto Mortgage, a groundbreaking mortgage franchisor, in 2016 and acquired booj, a real estate technology company, in 2018. RE / MAX agents have lived, worked, and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars each year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE / MAX, search for home listings, or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news on RE / MAX, visit news.remax.com.
SOURCE RE / MAX, LLC