Real estate rundown ending April 30, 2021
Angi Higgason recently joined Coldwell Banker Caine as a housing broker in their Spartanburg office.
She previously taught private music lessons and performed in many different musical disciplines.
Higgason is a graduate of Ohio State University and Franklin University. She is aiming for her master’s degree in teaching design.
Michelle Lindsay joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales representative in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
Before that, she worked in property management.
Lindsay attended Georgia Tech, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in IT while attending Harvard for contract law.
LaPaula Lanier joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales representative for The Spaulding Group in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
David Kesler Jr. joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales representative in the company’s North Pleasantburg office.
He has studied the real estate industry for the past 20 years, focusing on residential, commercial, foreclosure and investment properties.
Kesler is also a licensed trainer and enjoys teaching.
Coldwell Banker Caine and BLUE Division Partners Receive HBA Bridge Awards for 2020 Performances
Coldwell Banker Caine, including its newly renamed BLUE division, was named Sales Team of the Year on April 15 by the Home Builders Association of Greenville during the annual Bridge Awards ceremony.
The event, held at the Greenville Convention Center, recognized individual and entrepreneurial achievements and recognized excellence and professionalism in the new home real estate industry.
“We are proud to serve these exceptional Upstate builders and agents through our BLUE division,” said Stephen Edgerton, President and CEO of Coldwell Banker Caine. “Their success directly reflects their incredible commitment to their jobs and the service they provide to the people in our community. We are honored to be by your side. “
The awards included the following:
- Great southern houses‘Braemar Knoll Azalea Floor Plan – Best Kitchen
- Great southern houses‘#FeaturedNeighborhoodFriday – Best Social Media Campaign
- LS Homes” Chelsea Townes in Hollingsworth Park in Verdae – Congregation of the Year (under $ 500,000)
- Stoneledge luxury real estate – Community of the Year (over $ 500,000), Best Appearance and Kitchen for The Brownstones ($ 500,000 to $ 999,000) and Outdoor Oasis for Le Jardin – numerous awards for new home and design
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $ 1 to $ 5 million category
- Tricia Bradbury
- Greg Lawrick
- Amy Kemper
- Ashely Maddox
The Million Dollar Circle Award in the $ 5 to $ 10 million category:
- Chelsi McCoy, who was also named Sales Representative of the Year for New Homes
- Tracy Kiker
- Melissa Jones
- Dave Beech
- Norell Mitchell Grissett
- Hunter Hurst
For more information, please visit coldwellbankercaine.com.
Photo provided by the cliffs
The Cliffs announce first quarter sales of over $ 43 million
The Cliffs announced on April 19 that Cliffs Realty’s home sales for the first quarter of 2021 were $ 43,693,975.
This corresponds to 78 transactions and a volume increase of 85% compared to the same period in 2020.
“Since the beginning of the pandemic, demand for private club real estate has risen at record levels, and that momentum has continued well into 2021,” said Rob Duckett, president of The Cliffs. “Buyers continue to seek primary and secondary homes that offer privacy and proximity to great outdoor amenities and activities. We expect additional growth as new products arrive at The Cliffs and more buyers seek sea and mountain homes all year round. “
The first quarter transactions include:
- 13th Transactions for $ 5,963,325 in the Asheville area, which includes The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
- 37 Transactions for $ 17,731,000 in the Lake Region, which includes The Cliffs at Keowee Falls, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, and The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- 28 Transactions for $ 19,999,650 in the mountainous region that includes The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs at Mountain Park and The Cliffs Valley
In addition, The Cliffs reported 53 sales for a total of $ 33,791,999 in the seven municipalities in their portfolio.
Please visit cliffsliving.com for more information.