Deadline upcoming for real estate awards
Cape Fear Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) is accepting entries for the 2021 Cape Fear CREW Awards of Excellence.
The deadline is January 29th.
The awards, which will be presented at the Wilmington Convention Center on April 29, recognize excellence and leadership in commercial real estate across the Cape Fear region, including the city of Wilmington and the counties of New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, Onslow, Duplin and Sampson Columbus and Bladen.
According to a press release, Cape Fear CREW welcomes input and nominations from the public and members of Cape Fear CREW and their companies, business colleagues and partners.
Nominating a company or submitting projects or deals for review is free.
The categories are as follows:
- Dealmaker Award, recognizing a person or team who has demonstrated excellence, ingenuity, collaboration and industry best practices in a successful transaction.
- Economic and Community Enhancement Award recognizing projects that promote economic development and / or improve communities by improving the quality of life and promoting the general social and economic interest of these communities.
- Best Interior Award for exceptional interior design and the deliberate and impactful design choices that were part of a project in the Cape Fear region.
- Career Advancement for Women Award, which recognizes a company or individual who has consistently demonstrated Cape Fear CREW’s commitment to improving the status of women by supporting the career advancement of women and who has demonstrated leadership skills in promoting and promoting women on the leadership team. Nominees do not need to be members of the Cape Fear CREW or work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Evolve Award: This new award for 2021 will be given to a company or team that has efficiently and successfully adapted its business strategies and practices in response to the COVID-19 health crisis and has further developed its business model and thus achieved success. This can be granted to a company or team for strategy, development and implementation in their company, a specific building, a specific project or portfolio.
- Placemaking Award for a team that has worked together on a development, renovation or refurbishment project in the Cape Fear region that demonstrates outstanding functions in terms of functionality, aesthetics and relationship with the environment.
In addition, the Cape Fear CREW Board of Directors nominates and votes for two awards:
- Impact Award, which is given to a person or company that consistently illustrates the characteristics of an outstanding leadership position in the commercial real estate industry and has made a significant contribution to the commercial real estate industry in the Cape Fear region and has had a significant positive influence on it. and the
- The Beth Quinn Excellence Award honors a member of the Cape Fear CREW who has shown exceptional commitment and outstanding contributions to the success of the Cape Fear CREW and exemplifies the values and spirit of the late Beth Quinn, founder of the Cape Fear CREW chapter and leader the commercial real estate industry in the region.
You can find more information about the awards online.